All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBooze Cakes are yummy and a little bit tipsy! This gorgeous full-color cookbook features easy, step-by-step recipes for time-tested Classic Booze Cakes, such as Black Forest Cake, Golden Rum Cake, and English Trifle; individually portioned and party-perfect Cocktail Cakes, such as Pina Colada Cake, White Russian Cake, Strawberry Daiquiri Shortcakes, and even Sex-on-the-Beach Cake; and irresistible Cake Shots, such as Screwdriver Cake Shots, Mojito Cake Shots, and Kamikaze Cake Shots! Plus modern Cakes with a Twist, such as Spiked Ice-Cream Cake, Champagne Birthday Cake, Margarita Cheesecake, and Punch Drunk Marble Cake!
- Author BiographyKrystina Castella enjoys creating books and products that inspire play. She lives and works near Los Angeles as a writer, industrial designer, and professor at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. The author of the popular books Crazy About Cupcakes and Pops! Icy Treats for Everyone, Krystina has also designed dozens of unique products ranging from housewares and clothing to furniture and toys. Terry Lee Stone is a graphic designer, educator, knitter, and design-trends writer who has authored several books on design; Booze Cakes is her first cookbook. Terry lives in the Studio City section of Los Angeles, in The Brady Bunch s old neighborhood, with her husband and two pugs.
- Author(s)Krystina Castella,Terry Lee Stone
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content Note40, 4-Colour
- Weight476 g
- Width191 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.