All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver sidled up to the bar and ordered a whiskey neat? If you have t, liquor companies that have dumbed down their marketing -- and societal rms that have kept men the gatekeepers of all things boozy, stirred and brown -- are partly to blame. Despite craft cocktail and farm-to-table trends that have swept the country, many women across the United States dont kw their backside from a bourbon, scotch, or rum, and are torious for giving bartenders ill-informed drink criteria (something fruity and t too strong, please).Thats way for a smart, modern woman to live, and author Kayleigh Kulp kws it, because that used to be her! In this book she works to blow the lid off of the women-dont-kw-jack-about-liquor stereotype by celebrating lady bartenders, distillers, and spirits experts, while teaching tipplers how to drink better and lean into liquor like the sexy and sophisticated women they are. This isnt just a book -- its a movement.
- Author BiographyKayleigh Kulp is a travel and spirits writer who has written for Travel + Leisure, the Travel Channel, Private Clubs, the Los Angeles Times, the Miami Herald, AARP the Magazine, Fox Business Network, Wine & Spirits, and more.
- Author(s)Kayleigh Kulp
- PublisherKayleigh Kulp
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationMD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKayleigh Kulp
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $39.76Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.70
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.