All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour bar tab doesn t have to break the bank. Learn how to grow, forage, and brew your way to good spirits with the same amount of helpful facts and fun that stirred the moonshine craze! A single cocktail can cost you $15 in a bar or restaurant. But home brewer and self-sufficiency expert Andy Hamilton can show you how easy and ecomical it can be to make simple hop brews, exquisite wines, and delicious infused spirits all from easily grown or foraged ingredients. Booze for Free shares a wealth of valuable information, including: Home-brewing 101 How to turn your garden into a drinker s paradise Where and how to forage with success How to make more than 100 delicious drinks to your preferred taste and strength--quickly, cheaply and with minimum fuss And more! For readers who love THE DRUNKEN BOTANIST, a guide to making delicious (and inexpensive!) beverages at home.
- Author BiographyANDY HAMILTONis a home brewer, forager, and survivalist expert. He lives in Bristol, England.
- Author(s)Andy Hamilton
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.