Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing the perfect Summer read for 2006. Bordeaux Housewives is a new romantic comedy combining a heady mix of sunshine, sex, Sancerre and secrets. When an ordinary English family swap dreary suburbia and the rat race for the glorious countryside of France they have idea just how much their lives are going to change. For in addition to the culture shock, they have been selected to appear in a reality TV show about their Good Life lifestyle. But they also have a secret life which they need to hide from the cameras...Meanwhile, at the local bar, ather expat is finding that local attractions amount to more than wine, cheese and sunflowers...
- Author BiographyDaisy Waugh is a journalist and travel writer. She has worked as an agony aunt and as a restaurant critic. She was a teacher at a girl's school in Northern Kenya and has also written a weekly column from Los Angeles about her attempts to become a Hollywood scriptwriter. Daisy and her family of five live in London.
- Author(s)Daisy Waugh
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.