All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.25
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $44.07
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.41
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.65
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a beautiful collection of Pekka Nuikki's black and white photographic art covering the famous chateaux of Bordeaux. Nuikki captures the spirit of some of the most legendary wineries in the world in these atmospheric images, including Margaux, Palmer, Longueville, Latour, Lafite, Mouton-Rothschild, Cos D'Estournel, Haut Brion, Petrus, Cheval Blanc and Ausone.
- Author BiographyPekka Nuikki was born in vintage 1962, had his first glass of Chateau Latour 1961 in 1988, and this marked the start of a lifelong love affair with wine. His interest in wine, however, goes far beyond just drinking it. Nuikki has worked as a part-time wine auctioneer, importer, judge and wine investment consultant to a broad range of clients, specialising in fine, mature wines. But, most importantly, he is a recognized photographer and author. After several art books, he published his first wine book in 2003. In Vino Veritas - collecting and investing in fine wines was an instant success. He is also the editor of FINE - a Scandinavian fine wine magazine, and the author of the bestselling title: Drinking History - Stories from Wines and Vintages 1870-1970. During the day Nuikki works as the Creative Director of Konsepti advertising agency in Helsinki. In the course of his career, Nuikki has received more than 150 art, photography and advertising awards.
- Author(s)Pekka Nuikki
- PublisherStudio Pekka Nuikki
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- Place of PublicationEspoo
- Country of PublicationFinland
- ImprintStudio Pekka Nuikki
- Content Note142 b&w photographs
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.