All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating and informative look at Border-Lakeland terriers, with ten chapters covering everything the owner, or prospective owner, needs to kw about this true breed. There are 142 pages illustrated with old and new photographs and there are many unique features to this book, including a chapter on care of the elderly terrier and a list of interesting names. Origins, terriers at work, choosing a puppy, feeding, training, exhibiting, breeding, these, and more, subjects are covered by a writer with over thirty years experience, making this a very informative and practical read. Bull Ghyll Publications are designed to be neat, simple and uncluttered. This saves on production costs and thus we can pass our savings on to our valued readers, making this book fantastic value for money.
- Author BiographySean Frain has kept and bred terriers for over thirty years and writes regularly for The Countryman's Weekly. He also has several books in print, some concerning terriers, with others including The Lake District - A Visitor's Miscellany and Cumbrian True Crimes - Murder & Mystery in the Lakes. He lives in the Pennine Hills north of Manchester.
- Author(s)Sean Frain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.