All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionProcesses of kwledge production and dissemination are increasingly set in an international context. In research and higher education the links between local actors and the international environments are both proliferating and intensifying. Individual level self-organised international collaboration is increasingly supplemented by national and supranational organised activities, and by market oriented activity with a global scope. Starting from these observations, this book analyses patterns of internationalisation comprising the national and supranational level, the level of higher education institutions and private companies, as well as the level of individual researchers and graduates. As a laboratory for studying internationalisation the book uses the case of Norway, a small kwledge system set in an open society, political system and ecomy. The case offers exceptionally good data on the developments in its research and higher education system that record changes over time and across the different parts and levels of a national kwledge system
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education Dynamics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAse Gornitzka,Liv Langfeldt
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.