All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven dogs need to stay healthy! In this story, Boris, the grumpy basset hound demonstrates his fitness routine. He runs, does push-ups, and lifts weights to stay strong and feel good. Young readers will love these goofy illustrations as they learn about the importance of staying fit.
- Author(s)Sharon Callen
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRead! Explore! Imagine! Fiction Readers: Level 1.8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width190 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susy Boyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.