All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEven dogs need to stay healthy! In this Spanish-translated story, Boris, the grumpy basset hound demonstrates his fitness routine. He runs, does push-ups, and lifts weights to stay strong and feel good. Young readers will love these goofy illustrations as they learn about the importance of staying fit.
- Author(s)Sharon Callen
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRead! Explore! Imagine! Fiction Readers: Level 1.8
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Boyer Susan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.