All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionBoris the pink-toed tarantula is both excited and puzzled. Invited to meet the Queen for tea in recognition of his wonderful work within the jungle community, he is confused by the request to bring manners. Not too sure where he could get some on very short tice, Boris goes off to the other side of the jungle in search of manners. Seeing good manners in action may just pay off for Boris, as his newly acquired skills learnt during his jungle adventure take his life in directions only an 8-legged tarantula could possibly keep up with! This book will help children understand the importance of manners and respect for others. This story is told as a metaphor to read aloud to children and enjoy together. The vibrant illustrations and use of language draws children in to be part of the adventure, gently guiding them alongside the characters to get the message on a more personal level for them, to make their own meanings and take control of their own life situation - in their own way.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Dave is the author of 23 books related to problem solving, performance and learning. Dave Diggle is a veteran of the sporting arena with over 30 years competitive and hands on experience. After representing Great Britain as both a Junior and Senior International Gymnast, Dave channelled his passion into teaching and writing. With a background as an elite performance coach, he has turned his attention to the psychological battles both parents and children face today. With international qualifications in Psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming and cognitive and behavioural science, Dave is now dedicated to the development and education of our children, teachers, coaches and parents. Through his books, Dave offers a truly refreshing perspective as he redefines the meaning of effective communication, and offers a creative approach to how we can deal with the challenges of everyday life - to live with a peaceful mind and empowered spirit. Dave now lives in Sydney as a coach, trainer and educator, and regularly talks to young audiences.
- Author(s)David Mark Diggle
- PublisherDiggle De Doo Productions
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationCronulla, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintDiggle De Doo Productions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.