All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of Boris's Bus was out of print within six months. This second edition is the complete story of the bus from the pledge made by Boris Johnson as part of his 2008 London mayoral campaign to the completion of the design's first year in volume service. Updated with almost twice the number of pages, new information and over 300 illustrations, this book, this book covers the subject in the in-depth way you expect of vehicle histories from Capital Transport.
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
- Edition StatementEnhanced
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.