All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn Again includes the most important cases providing evidence of reincarnation, including cases researched by Ian Stevenson MD at the University of Virginia. Dr. Semkiw methodically presents crucial reincarnation cases in easy-to-read sypses, such as the James Huston/James Leininger case, which demonstrate principles of reincarnation. These principles include the observations that facial features, personality traits, talents, and passions can remain consistent from lifetime to lifetime. Dr. Semkiw also reviews the very significant Ian Stevenson twin study case, which shows that souls can plan lifetimes, so that loved ones can be reunited in families through reincarnation. Xeglossy cases researched by Ian Stevenson, MD, where individuals can speak and understand a foreign language that was t learned by rmal means, are also presented. These cases show that past life personalities are retained intact within the soul. Born Again is a reincarnation primer that sets the stage for additional cases presented on the www.IISIS.net website, a nprofit organization dedicated to reincarnation research.
- Author BiographyDr. Walter Semkiw is a Board Certified physician practicing in San Francisco. Previously, he worked as medical director for Unocal 76, a Fortune 500 oil company. He is also trained in psychiatry. He started researching reincarnation in 1995 and is the author of Return of the Revolutionaries: The Case for Reincarnation and Soul Groups Reunited. He is the author of Born Again, which is available in print internationally, and Origin of the Soul and the Purpose of Reincarnation, which addresses the big picture of why we reincarnate and the nature of the spiritual world. He has been featured on CNN and in Newsweek. He has been a speaker at the first four World Congresses for Regression Therapy, held in the Netherlands, India, Brazil, and Turkey. He has also presented at the Society for Scientific Exploration, which was co-founded by Ian Stevenson, MD.
- Author(s)Walter Semkiw
- PublisherPluto Project, U.S.
- Date of Publication03/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPluto Project, U.S.
- Weight522 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.