Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.78Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoe Camp is a master storyteller. The New York Times The highly acclaimed #1 Amazon Best Selling sequel to the National Best Seller The Soul of a Horse - Life Lessons from the Herd. In Born Wild Joe Camp continues to demonstrate, in simple, unpretentious eloquence, how much we two-legged creatures can learn from horses. One of the rewards for reading the book is that it can be taken literally as the tale of a newborn horse fancier learning his craft, or as the road map for humanity on how to develop leadership in any herd. With humor, affection and discernment, Camp repeatedly underscores that true relationships are built on trust with any creatures. - Jack L. Kennedy, The Joplin Independent This sequel to The Soul of a Horse is ather voyage into uncharted territory from the couple who had horses and clue just a few short years ago. A journey of discovery with wild horses going domestic and domestic horses going wild. And a federal agency going mad. Told as only Joe Camp can tell it. For everyone who has ever loved a horse or loved the idea of loving a horse. The author of the highly acclaimed National Best Seller The Soul of a Horse - Life Lessons from the Herd strikes again with an uplifting, inspirational love story of trust, tears and joy that will once again be changing lives for the better all across the planet. Joe Camp's new book Born Wild is making me late everywhere...I can't put it down...Kudos Joe! - Cate Crismani, Editor - True Cowboy #1 Amazon Best Seller #1 Amazon Hot New Releases Read and loved both The Soul of a Horse and Born Wild! Huge thanks to Joe and Kathleen for all they've done, dared, shared, and are doing . If you haven't read these wonderful, wondrous works, do yourself a favor and start reading today! - Ron Tatus One cant help but be touched by Camp's love and sympathy for animals and by his eloquence on the subject. - Michael Korda - The Washington Post I couldn't imagine how Joe Camp would top The Soul of a Horse, but he did! I just finished Born Wild. I could t put it down! I haven't been able to get the book off my mind! Camp has such a way of grabbing the reader and t letting go!!! - Yvonne Rawleigh Joe Camp is a natural when it comes to understanding how animals tick and a genius at telling us their story. His books are must-reads for those who love animals of any species. - Monty Roberts - Author of New York Timers Best-seller The Man Who Listens to Horses Somedays this battle has me saying 'what am I doing? Beating my head against this wall just hurts.' But then you see something like this book Born Wild and you can say 'This is why I engage this insanity.' To see that people like Joe Camp have paid attention... and how deeply this has touched him; and to kw that sweet mare that I saw so brutally taken from her home has found a place of understanding in this craziness... well all I can say is Thank you Joe. - Laura Leigh, Founder - Wild Horse Education Joe Camp is a gifted storyteller and the results are magical. Joe entertains, educates and empowers, baring his own soul while articulating keystone principles of a modern revolution in horsemanship. - Rick Lamb - TV/Radio host - The Horse Show I wish you could hear my excitement for Joe Camp's new book, The Soul of a Horse. It is unique, powerful, needed. - Dr. Marty Becker - Best-selling author of several Chicken Soup for the Soul books; Popular veterinary contributor to ABC's Good Morning America An amazing, amazing book. Janet Parshall - Janet Parshall's America
- Author BiographyJoe Camp showed us the heart and soul of a dog when he created the canine superstar Benji. And he lured us into the soul of a horse in his engaging, emotional, and often humorous best seller The Soul of a Horse: Life Lessons from the Herd, now in its 11th printing, a book that set traditional thinking about horses on its ear while changing the lives of horses and people all across the planet. Camp now deftly lures us back into the heart and soul of a horse in his new and powerful Horses & Stress - Eliminating the Root Cause of Most Health, Hoof and Behavior Problems. Camp has written, produced and directed seven theatrical motion pictures (including all of the Benji movies) cumulatively grossing well over the equivalent of $600 million in today's dollars, making him one of the most successful independent filmmakers of all time. In addition to his nine books about horses, and his recent God Only Knows, Joe has also written three novels from his own screenplays, and several children's books, and a Benji training book. He is also a passionate speaker. Joe believes that anything is possible if you work hard enough and have faith in yourself and God. Even with all the accomplishments and media exposure, he is still in awe of his own success. Inside, I'm still a kid sitting in a dark theater in Little Rock, Arkansas, watching Disney's 'Song of the South' or reading books like the Black Stallion with happy tears rolling down my cheeks, he says. To be able to bring that that kind of happiness to others is very special.
- Author(s)Joe Camp
- Publisher14 Hands Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint14 Hands Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Photographer(s)Kathleen Camp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.