All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe second most infamous member of the shadow organisation called Sentella, Kere, an explosives engineer, is known for striking terror in the hearts of all enemies. The bounty on his head is truly staggering, and no one outside the Sentella knows his real identity. Zarya Starska grew up hard on the back streets of hell. Labeled a traitor because of her father's political beliefs, she dreams of a different life and a different world. A world where the harsh hand of the Caronese government doesn't destroy the lives of its citizens. As a resistance leader, her goal is to topple to government that took her father's life, along with her mysterious right-hand man, known only as Kere. But Kere has a dark secret. He's out for revenge for past crimes against his family, and plans to annihilate all those he feels guilty, along with every resistance member he can find ...including Zarya.
- Author BiographyWriting as Sherrilyn Kenyon and Kinley MacGregor, she is the No. 1 New York TImes bestselling and award-winning author of several series: the Dark-Hunters; the Lords of Avalon; The Chronicles of Nick, the League and the Belador. She lives with her husband and three sons in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Sherrilyn Kenyon
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe League Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight410 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- kharmer201130 Jul, 2014by
Fantastic, Sheer brilliance from an amazing author. this book had me going through everything from crying to laughing to raging at the characters would recommend this book for ANY reader.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.