All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Book 2 in the 'Born' Series Can be read as a stand alone. WADE I was Born to be Different. My parents and sister did their best to change me but I needed to be true to myself. I wasn't wrong, I was different. This was what my first lover taught me. When he was taken from me, I spent eleven years on my own. Sure, I had casual relationships but I thought I would never fall in love again. Then, Rafe came into my life. Well, t really, he'd actually been in it for a long time. We just hadn't ticed each other in that way. We quickly fell into a passionate relationship and everything appeared to be great. Unfortunately past lovers couldn't let go and our lives could have crumbled around us. With the love of each other, family and friends, we determine to conquer adversity. RAFE I have been in a long term relationship with a man I have found out is betraying me. My heart has been broken. I have kwn Wade for many years but when his own relationship breaks down, around the same time as mine, we are drawn to each other. It doesn't take long for me to realize, we were always meant to be. Wade is everything George wasn't. Attentive, gentle and man can he love. Will our pasts come back to tear us apart? Or together, will we t only make it through, but become even stronger?
- Author BiographyI'm an Australian and live in Queensland. I have always loved to write and have a vivid and overactive imagination. In my spare time, when I'm not writing, I love to walk, read and shop. I believe no mountain is too hard to climb, no river is too wide to span and no journey is too difficult to complete. I follow my dreams and I urge and encourage others to do the same. With a positive attitude, the impossible can become possible.
- Author(s)A L Simpson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDennie Fox
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.