Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat were you born to do? With a unique blend of positive psychology and ancient wisdom adapted from tribal cultures, Laurel Donnellan leads you through a comprehensive program that aims to place you back on the path toward a lifetime of career fulfillment. Born to Do takes the proven Bright Livelihoods methodology and uses it to provide practical advice and assignments that can be effectively utilized individually or in self organized groups by people from all walks of life. This book can help you make positive and profound changes in your life. The book includes a link for the Born To Do Audio Companion 12 track series which provides visualizations to go with each chapter.
- Author BiographyLaurel Donnellan is the Founder and CEO of Bright Livelihoods.. She has a BS from Cornell University and an MA in Organizational Psychology from Columbia University. Laurel's work has been influenced by her assignments in Fortune 500 companies as an executive coach as well as the study of yoga and traditional Native American Culture. She developed the Bright Livelihoods model which uses positive psychology and ancient wisdom to help people find fulfillment and balance in their work and life.
- Author(s)Laurel Donnellan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.