Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorrowed Time 'A shared Journey to the End'. Dr. Noy, a prominent psychologist and international authority on the subject of trauma, passed away from a malignant brain tumor. This book recounts the personal and moving journey of farewell, told from the point of view of the wife, herself a professional counselor. The book unfolds the couple's family and friends, dealing with the disease until the inevitable end. The author invites the reader to embark on a painful journey through the loss of one's independence and automy, while trying to preserve basic human dignity. She tells the story of dealing with the rigid medical system, with physicians that are afraid to confront death; the conflict between home and hospice, her new role as the head of the family and the difficult moral choices that must be made. A must read book for anyone having to deal with illness and death, for professional therapists and caretakers. The author Bilha Noy, PhD, is a former head of the Israeli National Psychological and Counseling Service.
- Author BiographyThe author Bilha Noy, PhD, is a former head of the Israeli National Psychological and Counseling Service.
- Author(s)Bilha Noy
- PublisherContento Now
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContento Now
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byAriela Goichman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.