Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionKick back with trailblazin' word searches! Endorsed by Blue-Q(r), this collection of themed puzzles is perfect for sassy sharpshooters who have what it takes to wrangle a herd of wild-and-woolly words. For extra fun, if you stay in the saddle long eugh to solve the grid, the leftover letters reveal a bonus hidden message. Giddyap, solvers ride on!
- Author BiographyFrancis Heaney is a former editor-at-large for Games magazine (as well as a playwright, songwriter, humorist, and lapsed tap dancer). His crosswords have appeared in the New York Times, the Onion, the New York Sun, Games, and Newsday, among other publications. Puzzle books he has written or co-written for Sterling include The Sudoku Code, Snakes on a Sudoku, Sip & Solve Word Searches, Sit & Solve Crosswords #3, and Sit & Solve Quote Puzzles; he is also the author of the humor collection Holy Tango of Literature (Clerisy Press, Emmis Books).Someone once failed to win $1,000,000 on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire because they didn't know the answer to one of his trivia questions.
- Author(s)Francis Heaney
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.