All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when one kid thinks he can always choose the game played on the playground? Who gets to be it in tag? Who can play and who cant? Who is the BOSS? Lucas tries to be that kid, but his friends have had eugh! A Note to Parents and Caregivers by Tammy L. Hughes, PhD, explains how children learn to solve problems and deal with social conflicts, and suggests ways for parents to help guide their children through the rough spots of rmal childhood development.
- Author BiographyEstelle Meens was born in Hermalle-sous-Argenteau, Belgium. She studied illustration at the Saint Luc Institute in Liege. She has published several children's books through Hemma Editions, a Belgian publisher. Since 2006, she has also worked as a painter.
- Author(s)Estelle Meens
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width238 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Estelle Meens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.