All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in Chinese, telling stories of American historical figures and important tourism landscapes in Boston. It also depicts a profile of the author's life when he settled in Boston in 1991 as a new immigrant. Through the informative writings, Chinese readers can learn American history and share a Chinese immigrant's experience in America.
- Author(s)Hongchen Wang
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.45
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $14.61Trending at AU $21.56
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $19.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.