All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA souvenir, a gift, or a portable way to immerse yourself in Boston, this small-format book captures on each page a new colorful image to treasure for years to come. From the famous Boston harbor to the many historical and contemporary attractions in the city itself, the book covers aspects that are well-kwn and some that are surprising. Boston is a modern, active city with old-world roots, and this attractive book of photos captures every bit of its 400-year-old charm. Visit Faneuil Hall, the Old North Church, the swan boats, the waterfront with its distinctive architecture, the universities, and the diverse neighborhoods that bring vitality and energy to the city. Captured throughout the seasons, these photos provide an enjoyable keepsake of magnificent Boston.
- Author BiographyArthur P. Richmond has been a photographer for more than fifty years. He is the author of fourteen books, and his images are also found in calendars and postcards, as well as on display at several galleries in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Arthur P. Richmond
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2016
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.