All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable landmark and an inspiration to all Christians, Boston's Park Street Church has led the way in missions, education, and evangelism and has had an enduring impact on the life of this nation. In this fascinating book, gifted historian Garth Rosell tells the amazing two-hundred year story of one of America's most famous churches. Peppered with illustrations and photographs, this chronicle turns a fresh eye on the church's storied past and the exceptional people who have helped it thrive for two centuries. [This] is at once a wonderful read and more than a record of the church's two hundred years of faithful ministry--it is required reading for all who ask, 'What will ensure that my church will be faithful to our Lord in the years that are to come?' --Walter C. Kaiser Jr., President Emeritus, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary Rosell's study of this Boston landmark sharpens our understanding . . . and it will inspire future generations to keep alive the church's rich legacy. --Dana L. Robert, Truman Collins Professor of World Christianity and History of Mission, Boston University School of Theology This important book is typical congregational history. Garth Rosell has given us an exciting and inspiring story of a historic center of vital ministry that has had--and is still having!--a profound impact on the hearts and minds of people around the world who are serving the cause of the gospel of Jesus Christ. --Richard J. Mouw, President and Professor of Christian Philosophy, Fuller Theological Seminary
- Author(s)Dr Garth M Rosell
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.