CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionBotany for gardeners offers an explanation of how plants grow. What happens inside a seed after it is planted? How are plants structured? How do plants adapt to their environment? How is water transported from soil to leaves? Why are minerals, air and light important for healthy plant growth? How do plants reproduce? The answers to these and other questions about complex plant processes, written in everyday language, allow gardeners and horticulturists to understand plants from the plant's point of view . An appendix on plant taxomy, glossary and make this an essential reference book for serious gardeners.
- Author(s)Brian Capon
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- Place of PublicationArcadia
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.