All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of Anatomy for the Artist and Sketch Book for the Artist, this latest title from the acclaimed artist Sarah Simblet investigates the extraordinary structure and variety of every type of plant-from mosses and lichens to flowers and trees-and teaches the reader how to draw them.
- Author BiographySarah Simblet teaches at the Ruskin School of Drawing and Fine Art, University of Oxford, and at the Royal College of Art in London. She has studied and worked in Oxford, Cheltenham, Heidelberg, and Madrid, and was awarded her PhD by the University of Bristol. Her drawings are in national and private collections, including the Royal Academy of Art in London and the Ashmolean in Oxford.
- Author(s)Sarah Simblet
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1542 g
- Width251 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.