All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionNo other couple has drawn the same unwavering fascination of fans and tabloid journalists alike for over three decades, and Ryan O'Neal is the only person who can tell the story behind the headlines. Both of Us, his only memoir, is everything their relationship was - at once exuberant, sad, and timeless. Ryan and Farrah's story begins with the youthful optimism of new love between two charismatic and beautiful stars. Soon, however, reality intrudes: troubled children from previous marriages; Farrah's first husband, Lee Majors, reluctant to leave; mismatched career trajectories; the birth of their son, Redmond; drug abuse - all leading to an inevitable break-up. After a relationship with a younger woman, midlife fears of growing older, and his own leukemia diagsis in 2001, Ryan eventually realized that he had cast aside his true soulmate, and he and Farrah started a new life together. When Farrah was diagsed with cancer in 2006, Ryan stood by her side through grueling treatment, and ultimately faced the heartbreaking discovery that even love could t save her. Written with candor, emotional honesty, and above all deep love for his adored Farrah, Both of Us is the heartbreaking story of a true Hollywood fairy-tale.
- Author BiographyRyan O'Neal is the star of many TV shows and feature films, including Love Story, Paper Moon, A Bridge Too Far and Barry Lyndon.
- Author(s)Ryan O'Neal
- PublisherBiteback Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobson Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.