Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionBotnets have become the platform of choice for launching attacks and committing fraud on the Internet. A better understanding of Botnets will help to coordinate and develop new techlogies to counter this serious security threat. Botnet Detection: Countering the Largest Security Threat consists of chapters contributed by world-class leaders in this field, from the June 2006 ARO workshop on Botnets. This edited volume represents the state-of-the-art in research on Botnets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byCliff Wang,David Dagon,Wenke Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.