All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe saying goes that beauty is only skin deep and women of every generation and culture seem to be forever in search of what it takes to experience beauty and feel beautiful. From bangs to botox, plastic surgery to spray tanning, cosmetics to anti-aging creams...there are countless procedures, resources and products available to address this lifelong pursuit! Authors Linda Buttson and Cheryl Ellison invite you on a deeper journey that will reveal the essence of true beauty from the inside-out. Discover authentic beauty that reflects health and harmony by embracing the gifts of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Learn to celebrate the precious and rare beauty marks that emerge from restoring balance to a life devoted to the power of love, appreciation, compassion, and a host of other virtues. Refresh and renew your body, mind and spirit as you come to understand that authentic beauty is soul deep. A Leading Ladies Book Series selection, Botox Or Bangs is for women who want to passionately pursue a life of excellence and significance...choosing health, wholeness and harmony and celebrating the Leading Ladies they are and that they can become!
- Author BiographyCheryl Ellison is a former Penn State standout athlete who has enjoyed much success in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Recognized as an innovative leader in women's empowerment, sports management and for National Award Winning Event Services, Cheryl is President of Win Management, Inc. where she provides strategic management consulting, promotes world class athletes, celebrities & speakers and produces impacting events, products & programming. As the Founder of Women's Inter-National Leading Ladies, she collaborates with extraordinary individuals in projects like the Women's International Leading Ladies Conference and the Leading Ladies Book Series; all of which are designed to inspire women to passionately pursue a life of excellence and significance. In her roles as wife, mother, businesswoman, ordained minister, author and speaker, Cheryl seeks to empower others to choose health, wholeness and harmony and encourages women to celebrate the Leading Ladies that they are and that they can become. She has her B.A. in Communications from Penn State and has completed Graduate Studies at USC. Cheryl lives in Southern California with her husband Ron and daughters, Roxanne and Sierra Ellison, whom are professional athletes and entertainers (www.TheEllisonSisters.com). As an Author, Speaker and Spiritual Life Coach, Linda Buttson inspires people of all ages toward a healthy, happy and balanced lifestyle. Integrating emotional, physical and spiritual disciplines that enhance health and wellness, Linda is passionate in affirming individuals to embrace and experience spiritual health and balance. You will find Linda's style of communication and connection will influence, inform, engage and challenge you in a meaningful manner. Her ability to articulate and convey relevant content with effectiveness, energy and enthusiasm creates an environment of safety and acceptance for her listeners that acknowledges their true and authentic beauty & self-worth. Linda lives in Huntington Beach, Ca. with her husband David and proudly boasts that they have known one another since the 1st grade. Their son Jeremy, daughter in law, April, and three beautiful grandsons are the light and love of her life! As a woman, wife, mother and grandmother, Linda enthusiastically embraces her life's purpose to encourage, inspire and empower others with spiritual discipline and biblical principles that offer authentic beauty and balance in mind, body and spirit.
- Author(s)Cheryl A Ellison,Linda A Buttson
- Date of Publication19/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.