All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes readers on a journey under the sea to discover the fascinating facts about bottlese dolphins, including physical features, habitat, life cycle, food, and more. Photos, captions, and keywords supplement the narrative of this informational text, while additional search tools--including a glossary and an index--help students locate and review important information.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Thomas
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Exploring Our Oceans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.