About this product
- DescriptionSo funny that it will have children wetting their pants (If they're wearing anyway!). Bottoms Up! is a book guaranteed to cause giggles. Our toddler hero is t happy and wants to protest - if animals don't wear pants, then why should we? After all ...Do piglets wear panties? Or puppies or bears? Do fox cubs wear boxers? No, body cares! Packed with hilarious animal characters and rollicking, rumbustious rhyme, this is ather hit from award-winning author Jeanne Willis.
- Author BiographyJeanne wrote her first book when she was five years old and hasn't stopped writing since. She has now written over eighty titles, including picture books, novels and television scripts. She has also won numerous awards, including the Children's Book Award, the Sheffield Children's Book Award and the Silver Smarties Prize. Adam Stower was washed ashore in Brighton where he studied illustration and still lives with his daughter, Mary, a host of seagulls and a slight limp.
- PrizesWinner of Red House Children's Book Award: Younger Readers 2010.
- Author(s)Jeanne Willis
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width249 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Stower
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.