All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBotulinism toxins are widely used for the treatment of medical and aesthetic disorders. They are considered the gold standard for the treatment of muscular spasticity and facial dynamics wrinkles. The authors' of this book discuss botulinum toxin resistance in medical and aesthetic arenas; recommendations of dilutions for treatment applications (general recommendations were to inject the toxin diluted, because highly concentrated toxins were believed to be more toxic and dangerous); a vel methodology of transdermal delivery of botulinum toxin with the aid of a dermic pen for hyperhidrosis; emerging treatment options for lower urinary tract symptoms that involve a bladder neck injection of a botulinum toxin; and a discussion on the cases of botulism that arise from consuming certain foods particularly in the Arctic regions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight296 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCharlotte Reynolds
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.