Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionBoucher's World, a planet in the Epsilon Eridani star system, is occupied by humans and an alien race called Elvwists. Having finally emerged from a two-thousand years long confinement inside a continent covering, transparent dome, they undergo a life changing transformation, and learn, from the beings who originally put the dome in place, the reason why they were kept inside. As they go about the task of adjusting to their redefined place in the scheme of the universe, they discover that ships from their respective home worlds will soon be arriving, and the ones from the humans' planet, Earth, are coming with a mandate: secure Boucher's World for their government. The captain of the expedition, Timothy Moore, kws the planet may be occupied but supposes the people are at least semi-primitives who can be appeased with trinkets and/or a show of might. He has idea that they are coming to an planet inhabited by a high-tech society of psychic adepts, some of whom are n-human. What will Captain Moore do when he realizes Boucher's World is t as they presumed? Will the new humans from Earth undergo the same change that befell the human ancestors of the current occupants a thousand years ago when they became psychics, and will they, too, then, transform? Will the Elvwists from the home world, who are already psychics, transform? Find out how and why Jade, one of the discoverers of the exit from the dome, once again finds herself in Between, the world of the astral plane, and what she comes upon there. In this final book of the Boucher's World trilogy, learn the outcomes of these crucial encounters that will shape and change the future of all humans, and all Elvwists.
- Author BiographyBea lives in Charlotte, NC. In addition to writing science fiction and fantasy (and a smidgen of horror) she enjoys a good read, working crossword puzzles, walking, drawing, and painting. She is a retired electronics technician and admits to having worked at a variety of other jobs during her life, including being a dishwasher, a busgirl, a house maid, a motel/hotel maid, working in a fast-food joint, a telephone operator, and a store clerk. There have been other, not-so-glamorous jobs, including picking cotton. She also daydreams a lot.
- Author(s)Bea Cannon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.