All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a ball bounce? How is a football made? Children will find the answers to these, and more, questions about different types of balls in this fun instruction book. With a colourful combination of photos and artwork, it gives information on all kinds of balls and activities, such as how to juggle. * Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages. * Text type - An instruction text. * The book includes a quiz on pages 22 and 23 to recap what children have learned. * Curriculum links - PE: Games and activities; Science: Forces and movement. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyJanice Marriott is a leading writer of books for children and young adults. Among her best-known novels are Letters to Lesley and Crossroads, which won the 1996 NZ Post Supreme and Senior Fiction Awards as well as the Esther Glen Medal.
- Author(s)Janice Marriott
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight80 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.