All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTouch is a baby's first language...Designed to stimulate the senses, and based on research into the benefits of baby exercise and massage, these books encourage interaction between parent and baby. Devoting time to special activities with your baby plays a crucial part in the bonding process. Singing, accompanied by energetic activities, encourages babies to express their emotions, release tension - and just enjoy being isy!
- PrizesJoint winner for Practical Pre-School Bronze Award 2008.
- PublisherChild's Play International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleBaby Gym
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChild's Play (International) Ltd
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sanja Rescek
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.