All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionA giant leap across kangaroo country! When Bindi takes a train ride through the heart of Australia with some family friends, she's dispirited to see more kangaroos on the menu than out the window. Visiting a kangaroo rescue centre near Alice Springs, Bindi learns more about the harsh methods used to kill kangaroos in that area. But, along with her friends Damian and Len, Bindi is determined to keep one of Australia's best kwn and loved species as far away from the dinner table as possible!
- Author BiographyThe inspiration and co-creator of the Bindi Behind the Scenes series, Bindi Irwin has achieved a remarkable amount in her fifteen years. As the daughter of Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, she has been involved with caring for wildlife and promoting conservation since she was tiny. She has hosted the Emmy-award-winning TV program Bindi- The Jungle Girl series, she sings, she dances, she acts in movies, all while helping her mum run Australia Zoo. She loves echidnas and eating mango.
- Author(s)Bindi Irwin,Jess Black
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBIndi Behind the Scenes
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight190 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.