All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith only a guide book to show them the way, the Todd family sets out from their Arkansas home on a two thousand mile trek to claim uncharted Oregon Territory. Crossing rough terrain and encountering hostile Indians, the Todds show their true pioneering spirit. But as winter draws near, will the Todds have the strength to complete their journey? And if they make it, will Oregon fulfill their dreams?
- Author(s)Jean Van Leeuwen
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight213 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)James Watling
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.