All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heart-warming, thoroughly modern, marvelously illustrated guide, Boundary Waters Cae Camping is aimed at paddlers in the Boundary Waters Cae Area in Minnesota and covers places to go, planning a cae trip, navigating, selecting a cae and rigging it out, selecting equipment, camping and cookery, traveling with children, and dealing with hazards--all brought to you by one of America's most rewned caeing experts, Cliff Jacobson. This completely updated and revised edition includes more than 100 stunning full color photos, new product ideas, and revised appendices. GPS navigation information has been added, and a new chapter on solo caeing details how to paddle, portage and pack these personal-sized watercraft. Also new is a section with sage advice from some of the top Boundary Waters paddlers.
- Author BiographyCliff Jacobson is one of North America's most respected outdoor writers and wilderness canoe guides. He is the author of more than a dozen top-selling books on camping and canoeing. In 2003, The American Canoe Association presented Cliff with the Legends of Paddling Award and inducted him into the ACA Hall of Fame.
- Author(s)Cliff Jacobson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight32 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.