All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE DEFINITIVE HISTORY OF BOURBON. -Sacramento Bee A Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance Bestseller A ROLLICKING BIOGRAPHY OF BOURBON WHISKEY THAT DOUBLES AS A COMPLEX AND ENTERTAINING (WALL STREET JOURNAL) HISTORY OF AMERICA ITSELF Few products are so completely or intimately steeped in the American story as bourbon whiskey. As Dane Huckelbridge's masterfully crafted history reveals, the iconic amber spirit is the American experience, distilled, aged, and sealed in a bottle.
- Author BiographyDane Huckelbridge hails from the American Middle West and studied history at Princeton University. His writing has appeared in Tin House, The New Republic, and New Delta Review; he is at work on a new book tracing the history of beer in America.
- Author(s)Dane Huckelbridge
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight281 g
- Width124 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.