All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnravelling the many myths and misconceptions surrounding America's most iconic spirit, Bourbon Empire traces a history that spans frontier rebellion, Gilded Age corruption and the magic of Madison Avenue. Whiskey has profoundly influenced America's political, ecomic, and cultural destiny. In fact, few products better embody the United States, or American business, than bourbon. Reid Mitenbuler's writing is as gutsy and bursting with attitude as the drink itself, capturing this vivid tale of invation, success, downfall and resurrection.
- Author BiographyReid Mitenbuler has written about whiskey and drinking culture forthe Atlantic, Slate, Saveur, Whisky Advocate, and other publications. He lives with his wife in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Reid Mitenbuler
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Note1
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.