All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ideal introductory textbook, Bourne on Company Law offers a succinct overview of the fundamental areas covered in LLB and GDL courses. The text is clear and easy to follow, being presented in short, sub-headed sections for ease of navigation, and is thoroughly cross-referenced to highlight connections across topics. Written for both law and n-law students, this text offers straightforward explanations of all key cases, as well as chapter summaries and end of chapter questions to aid understanding. The book is also supported by a companion website offering self-test questions, a useful glossary and antated web links.
- Author BiographyNicholas Bourne worked as a Company Secretary after qualifying as a Barrister. He taught widely in Company Law in the United Kingdom and the Far East. He became a Professor of Law and later a Member of the National Assembly for Wales. He was appointed to the House of Lords in 2013 and in May 2015 was appointed Under-Secretary of State at the Departments of Energy & Climate Change and the Wales Office.
- Author(s)Nicholas Bourne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight950 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.