All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoushra's day always begins with prayer. Then she sets off along the busy Cairo streets with her father, pointing out the tourists on the way. At school, Boushra recites the holy Quran, works hard in a maths lesson and sings the Egyptian national anthem. It's t long before she's back at the apartment helping her mother make lunch, and looking forward to the weekend at her grandmother's sugar cane farm by the River Nile. This book is part of the series A Child's Day, photographic information books concentrating on the daily lives and experiences of children in countries around the world, published in association with Oxfam.
- Author BiographyKhaled El Dash has 10 years experience with photography in television, conventional, digital, advertising, commercial and media fields. He is also the Cameraman and Lighting Manager for the Egyptian Satellite Channel. He lives in Cairo, Egypt.
- Author(s)Khaled El Dash
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleChild's Day
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Notemap
- Width280 mm
- Height214 mm
- Photographs byDalia Khattab
- Reading Age4-8
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.