All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will help make you a better sportsperson whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your game.
- Author BiographyJohn Bell played bowls for England for twenty-one years (outdoor 1978-1998; indoor 1983-1996), and for his native Cumbria for nearly forty years. He has competed in five World Championships and in two Commonwealth Games and has won four World gold medals and two bronze. Along with many other honours, John has held the British Isles, European and English outdoor singles titles. He managed the England men's outdoor team at the 2002 and 2006 Commonwealth Games. Resident - Cumbria.
- Author(s)John Bell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleCrowood Sports Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note194 colour photographs and diagrams
- Weight365 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.