All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide discusses the care, breeding, and natural history of these popular pets and covers all the species and subspecies of box turtles present in the reptile hobby, including North American box turtles and Asian box turtles of the genus Cuora. The author, an expert on box turtles, who has studied them, bred them in captivity, and rehabilitated injured box turtles for release back into nature, provides in-depth discussion of hibernation- a critical topic for the health of these creatures.
- Author(s)Tess Cook
- PublisherTFH Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Herp Care
- Place of PublicationNeptune
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTFH Publications,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight236 g
- Width164 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.