All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would YOU do with a box? When four toddlers find some toys in cardboard boxes, they have fun with them for a while. But, before long, the friends' interest in the toys wains and their attention turns to the boxes themselves. What could they do with SO many boxes, they wonder? An inspiring and charming velty book celebrating the creative possibilities and limitless joy of the boxes.
- Author BiographyRosalind Beardshaw is the illustrator of Just Right for Christmas and Just Right for Two. She has illustrated many picture books for children including Mole's in Lovewritten by David Bedford, A Tale of Two Goats by Tom Barber and Lulu Loves the Library by Anna McQuinn. She has also illustrated a couple of her own stories; Grandma's Beach and Grandpa's Surprise. She loves creating new characters, especially if they can be based loosely/wholly on her shaggy lurcher Basil. She lives in York with her partner Al, daughter Iris, and young son Freddie, who loves watching 'Calamity Jane'. Who knows what Doris Day's influence will be...?
- Author(s)Min Flyte
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout.
- Weight517 g
- Width256 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosalind Beardshaw
- Format DetailsPicture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.