All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step by step guide to create games with Box2D explained in a simple and friendly way. Are you familiar with ActionScript3 and want to explore the capabilities of physics in game design using Box2D, then this book is for you. You don't have to be an AS3 hero: if you kw how to create classes and functions with AS3, then you can make your first physics game!
- Author BiographyEmanuele Feronato has been studying programming languages since the early eighties, with a particular interest in game development. He taught online programming for the European Social Fund and founded a web development company in Italy. As a game developer, he developed Flash games sponsored by the biggest game portals and played more than 70 million times, and now is porting most of them on mobile platforms. As a writer, he worked as technical reviewer for Packt Publishing and published a book about Flash game development. His blog, http://www.emanueleferonato.com, is one of the most visited blogs about indie programming.
- Author(s)Emanuele Feronato
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.