All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ocean is home to a variety of fascinating animals. Strange Sea Creatures: Boxfish dives in and gives readers a chance to explore this interesting creature that lives among the reefs. This captivating book provides fascinating facts about boxfish, including their boxy shape, habitats, food sources, life cycles, and more. Strange Sea Creatures: Boxfish provides an interactive approach to teaching life science. The book introduces basic concepts and ideas while also providing activities and exercises that engage students in processes and skills that are essential to scientific learning and discovery.
- Author(s)Samantha Bell
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Exploring Our Oceans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width180 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.