All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionX a wily hustler, has a dilemma. The object of his affections is his roommate Andrew, who is confused about his sexuality. Meanwhile, X's other roommate--a seventeen-year-old precocious partyboy--is falling for X in a big way. The result is an old-fashioned (well, sort of) love triangle peppered with savage one-liners-a touching portrait of love and lust among three very different gay men.
- Author BiographyMatthew Rettenmund is also the author of the novel Blind Items: A (Love) Story and several nonfiction titles and is currently a magazine editor living in New York with his partner Jose Velez.
- Author(s)Mark Rettenmund
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.