Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of adventure, ball control and hope. Jamal and Bibi have a dream. To lead Australia to soccer glory in the next World Cup. But first they must face landmines, pirates, storms and assassins. Can Jamal and his family survive their incredible journey and get to Australia? Sometimes, to save the people you love, you have to go overboard.
- Author BiographyMorris Gleitzman grew up in England and came to Australia when he was sixteen. After university he worked for ten years as a screenwriter. Then he had a wonderful experience. He wrote a novel for young people. Now, after 36 books, he's one of Australia's most popular children's authors. Visit Morris at his website- morrisgleitzman.com
- Author(s)Morris Gleitzman
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight190 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.