All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaya's best friend Kennedi has flipped head over heels for her new boy, Kendrick. But when Maya learns Kennedi and Kendrick's relationship is full of violence - and Kennedi is the aggressor - will she get her best friend to see love shouldn't hurt? Meanwhile, Sheridan has found love too, but her Prince Charming isn't all that he seems, and Sheridan won't listen to anything her friends try to tell her. Maya is trying to navigate all of that while dealing with her own family drama as her parents go through a nasty divorce. How does a diva stay sane when everything falls apart?
- Author(s)ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight196 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.