Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.03Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionPercy DeForest Spock has a successful writing career, a new boyfriend, and is just settling into life in Bloomington, Indiana when a kck at the door turns his world upside down. Waiting on the other side is Caspian, his fifteen-year-old, Goth nephew. Caspian has just lost his parents, his home, and his been ripped away from the only life he has ever kwn. Can the mismatched pair make a new life together or are they doomed from the start? Tyler is excited to meet Percy's nephew, but Caspian is thing like Tyler expected. Caspian is rude, angry, and a complete and total jerk. He hates everyone and everything and soon the boys are at each other's throats. Just when Tyler begins to hate Caspian with a passion an incident occurs that has the potential to change everything.
- Author BiographyMark A. Roeder has published over two-dozen novels, as well as scores of columns and articles. He currently resides in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Author(s)Mark A Roeder
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.