All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionHer sassy teenage aunt writes an advice column. But what if Amy needs boy tips of her own? A witty, genuine take on the ups and downs of friends, family, and first romance. Thirteen-year-old Amy Green has a lot to juggle: handling her divorced parents, minding her messy baby siblings, and navigating the sbby popular cliques at school. So when her cool but crazy seventeen-year old aunt, Clover lands a job giving advice for the teen mag The Goss, Amy jumps at the chance to help out as her sidekick. Of course Clover, being Clover, doesn t just want to answer readers letters, she wants to solve their problems . . . personally. From stamping out malicious rumors to giving a cad his comeuppance to creating the perfect web page, the two come up with some clever hands-on schemes that bring happiness to many unhappy girls. But when Amy falls for the cute but aloof boy in her art class and her own friends start snubbing her big-time can she find a way out of her own dilemma? From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographySarah Webb is the author of several novels for adults, including Always the Bridesmaid and Something to Talk About. Ask Amy Green: Boy Trouble is her first book for young adults. She lives in Dublin, Ireland.From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Sarah Webb
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleAsk Amy Green (Quality Numbered)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Weight222 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.